“Do It Yourself” ceremonies are the simplest, sweetest and smartest way to go in this economy.
Hopefully you will find the templates I’ve created helpful! Below you will find blank templates; to include, event schedule, guest list, important people list, pack list, timeline, vendor list and more. I will constantly update this page with new templates as I create them. So check back with me often!
- Most modern weddings stretch out for a day or two, at least for the couple and their families or wedding party. You’ll need plans for that whole period, and this spreadsheet will help you do it.
- Keep track of your guests and beginning to end. This spreadsheet is perfect for tracking invites, RSVPs and “thank you” cards.
- This spreadsheet lets you file away your family members and wedding party’s contact and travel information.
- Half of managing a wedding is hauling all the stuff to the venue and getting it home again so use this pack list spreadsheet as a guide and check list then appoint some to be in charge of the list.
- There is no way to get through your wedding day without a time sheet. So, we’ve created two versions of the timeline spreadsheet for you to modify to your heart’s content.
- Your vendors make your day so it’s important to have a vendor list handy. The last thing a bride or groom needs on there wedding day is to not be able to locate a vendor.
A clever way to discuss your registry or monetary wish on your invitation.
So what do you get for a bride & groom,
Whose house needs things including more room?
Some things are large, some things are small,
Some things they just don’t read at all!
For those things small this happy two,
Have supplied a gift registry just for you.
For those things large and to help make room,
May we suggest, a monetary wish to the bride & groom.
Now please, don;t let our request turn your way.
For presence is plenty on our very special day.