“Do It Yourself” ceremonies are the simplest, sweetest and smartest way to go in this economy.
Hopefully you will find the templates below helpful!
- Most modern weddings stretch out for a day or two, at least for the couple and their families or wedding party. You’ll need plans for that whole period, and this spreadsheet will help you do it.
- Keep track of your guests and beginning to end. This spreadsheet is perfect for tracking invites, RSVPs and “thank you” cards.
- This spreadsheet lets you file away your family members and wedding party’s contact and travel information.
- Half of managing a wedding is hauling all the stuff to the venue and getting it home again so use this pack list spreadsheet as a guide and check list then appoint some to be in charge of the list.
- There is no way to get through your wedding day without a timesheet. So, we’ve created two versions of the timeline spreadsheet for you to modify to your heart’s content.
- Your vendors make your day so it’s important to have a vendor list handy. The last thing a bride or groom needs on there wedding day is to not be able to locate a vendor.